2022 NFL season, Week 14: Notable injuries, news from Sunday’s games
Published: Dec 11, 2022 at 01:55 PM
Here are the injuries and news we’re monitoring around the league on this Week 14 Sunday:
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Tyler Huntley (concussion) was ruled out against the Steelers.
- Carolina Panthers wide receiver Brandon Smith (ankle) did not return against the Seahawks.
- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd dislocated his finger and was ruled out against the Browns. Wide receiver Tee Higgins did not return with a right hamstring injury. Defensive end Trey Hendrickson suffered a broken wrist during Sunday’s win against the Browns and is expected to miss a few weeks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources.
- Dallas Cowboys tight end Jake Ferguson (neck), offensive lineman Terence Steele (knee), and defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins (shoulder) were all ruled out against the Texans.
- Denver Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson was ruled out against the Chiefs with a concussion. Running back Mike Boone did not return after suffering an ankle injury. Wide receiver Kendall Hinton (hamstring) and Jake Martin (knee) also exited the game, per head coach Nathaniel Hackett.
- Houston Texans running back Dameon Pierce did not return with an ankle injury. Wide receiver Jalen Camp (oblique) did not return against the Cowboys. Defensive back Steven Nelson (ankle) was ruled out.
- Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Travon Walker did not return with an ankle injury against the Titans.
- Miami Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill was listed as questionable to return with an ankle injury but began the second half on the field. Running back Jeff Wilson sustained a hip injury and was ruled out at halftime on Sunday night.
- New York Giants tight end Daniel Bellinger (ribs) was ruled out against the Eagles. Linebacker Micah McFadden (ankle/neck) did not return.
- New York Jets quarterback Mike White was taken to the hospital after suffering a rib injury during Sunday’s loss to the Bills, per head coach Robert Saleh. White will be flying back with the team after going to the hospital, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero. Wide receiver Corey Davis (head) was ruled out for the game. Defensive tackle Quinnen Williams (calf) was also ruled out and is now considered day to day, per Saleh. Linebacker Marcell Harris (ankle) did not return.
- Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Kyron Johnson (shoulder), safety Reed Blankenship (knee), and punter Arryn Siposs (ankle) were all ruled out against the Giants. Offensive tackle Lane Johnson (abdomen) did not return.
- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett was ruled out for the remainder of the game against the Ravens and is in concussion protocol. Defensive end Chris Wormley (knee) was also ruled out.
- San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel was ruled out against the Buccaneers after most likely suffering a high ankle sprain, per head coach Kyle Shanahan. Defensive tackle Kevin Givens (knee) did not return.
- Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Al Woods (heel) did not return against the Panthers.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady said his hand was “fine” and “no problem” after appearing to injure it during Sunday’s loss to the 49ers. Defensive tackle Vita Vea has a calf strain, per head coach Todd Bowles. Linebacker Joe Tryon-Shoyinka (hip) did not return, and cornerback Jamel Dean (toe) was ruled out .
- Tennessee Titans running back Dontrell Hilliard (neck) was carted off to the locker room and did not return against the Jaguars.
Single game tickets available now!
You won’t want to miss a moment of the 2022 season!
NFL+ is here!
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!
1 thought on “2022 NFL season, Week 14: Notable injuries, news from Sunday’s games”
cialis prices order tadalafil 20mg online cheap buy ed pills generic